Abraham Kituxi, one of the eyewitnesses, revealed that one of the first people to go wrong and fell unconscious was a sister-in-law, that is to say, was immediately transferred to the municipal hospital, where he was assisted. "before, she had been told that she felt uncomfortable with an unpleasant smell and I assumed it would have been from some trash from solid waste trucks that passed near the temple", revealed.
However, when he fainted, he did not take very seriously, judging that it is one of those crises that afflict him when he inhales some very active odor, and regardless of chemical composition, he easily recovers.
But his deduction fell on the ground when he suddenly saw other people who occupied the last seats near, complaining of the same annoyance, while others even fell into cascade.
The fact was a widespread panic among the community that attended the conference subordinate to the "do not desist" subject, those who resisted complained of chest pains and the nearby people asked for water to drink.
The congregation of the congregation immediately triggered the police and firemen who sent four ambulances and three policemen who joined the faithful by evacuating patients in private vehicles to the nearest sanitary units, such as the municipal hospital of and the hospital of The Cajueiros.
Send your press release/articles to: [email protected], Follow us on Twitter @SpectascopeNG and Facebook at Spectascope Nigeria For Advert Inquiries Tele/+2348701 239 6417